Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pete's 2nd birthday



I thought it would be fun to see how Peter looked when he turned 2. I was delighted to see that Peter got to be with all his grandparents that year, 1979. We think I flew out to SF with Pete and then we flew to Utah. Dan drove out to meet us in Provo so that we could visit with Grandpa George who was suffering from lung cancer. He was blessed to get to meet all his grandparents.

I also wanted to remember my mom and dad. This week would be their 57th anniversary and my mom's birthday. It is so neat that Lilly's birthday is so close to her great-grandma's birth date.

And while I was looking at pictures I came across these pictures of Carolyn. Big similarity to her Jane! Especially with her thumb in her mouth!

1 comment:

mjsconnolly said...

You're not telling me that's Carolyn?